Bright Minds, Bold Hearts: The Campaign for Loyola University Maryland honors our legacy, builds on our recent accomplishments, and strengthens the characteristics that make Loyola unique.
Through the campaign, we will do an even better job of helping students find their place in the Loyola community, shape a meaningful educational experience for themselves based on Jesuit principles, and navigate the interconnected world that awaits them after graduation.
Learn more about the campaign priorities and where your gift can make an impact.
After reflecting on his experience at Loyola and the rigorous Jesuit education that prepared him for success both in his professional and personal endeavors, Gordon Erberts, ’49, was inspired to make a gift to the University through his will provisions.
Specifically, Gordon’s bequest benefits Mission and Ministry, a campaign priority. Through endowed funds, Gordon’s gift will support students attending retreats, programmatic needs of Campus Ministry, and mission integration efforts—programs that promote Loyola’s Catholic, Jesuit nature.
Did You Know…
- A bequest costs nothing during your lifetime and it does not affect your income
- The average age when a will is created is 44
- 43% of bequests and 34% of charitable remainder trusts are created by individuals younger than 55
- 42% of Americans die without a will
- 15% of planned gifts are made by those younger than 45
- You can make a philanthropic gift and receive a fixed income for life
Planned giving is proactive planning.
Discover the benefits of planned giving. Contact Jane Moore, ’83, director of planned giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-888-830-0353.